Vestil SPS2 Stock Picking Carts combine the mobility of a stock picking cart with the versatility of a step ladder. Carts have 2 shelves with a shelf clearance of 28" between shelves. A crutch tipped, spring loaded step ladder holds the cart securely in place allowing the user to safely stock shelves. The springs automatically return the ladder to the raised position when the user exits the ladder. Shelves have an upturned 2" lip to keep stock items from falling off of cart. Vestil SPS2 stock picking ladder carts roll smoothly on 4", 5" or 6" casters, two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes. All steel construction with a durable blue powder coat finish.
Vestil SPS2 stock picking ladder carts have a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 3-5 business days.
- Capacity: 550 LBS per shelf / 1,000 LBS total
- Top shelf height: 37¹¹⁄₁₆"
- 2" shelf lip keeps items on cart
- Spring loaded step ladder with crutch tips holds the cart securely in place
- Springs return ladder to raised position when user exits step
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brakes
- All steel construction with blue powder coat finish