The Vestil SPB-P-72 Forklift Snow Plow Push Box has a unique design that attaches easily to forklift forks. The blade measures 72"W and the push box is 11-9/16"D. Pass through fork tubes to keep weight back towards the forklift mast. Locking pins secure the forklift snow plow to forks for safety. Fork pockets measure 7½"W x 24"L (forks pass through) x 2½"H. A manual pivot mechanism allows for angled plowing on both sides. Floating pads allow for plowing height adjustment. Adjustable springs allow the blade to pivot back for safety. The Vestil SPB-P-72 features all steel construction with tough powder coat finish. Optional weight available for improved plowing performance.
The Vestil SPB-P-72 forklift snow plow push box is built to order and normally leaves the warehouse in 15 business days.
Model SPB-N-WT is an optional weight for better plowing performance. Ships empty and is filled with up to 450 LBS of sand or concrete by customer.
- Fork pocket measure: 7½"W x 24" L (forks pass through) x 2½"H
- Blade measures 72" and the push box is 11-9/16"D
- Locking pins secure forklift snow plow to forks for safety
- Features manual pivot mechanism to allow for angled plowing on both sides
- Has optional weights available for increased plowing performance
- Features all steel construction with tough powder coat finish