The Vestil SPB-N-72 Forklift Snow Plow has a unique design that attaches easily to forklift forks. Plow features pass through fork tubes to keep weight back towards the forklift mast. Locking pins secure the forklift snow plow to forks for safety. Fork pockets measure 7½"W x 24"L (forks pass through) x 2½"H. A manual pivot mechanism allows for angled plowing on both sides. Floating pads allow for plowing height adjustment. Adjustable springs allow the blade to pivot back for safety. The Vestil SPB-N-72 features all steel construction with tough powder coat finish. Optional weight container available for improved plowing performance.
The Vestil SPB-N-72 forklift snow plow is built to order and normally leaves the warehouse in 15 business days.
- Fork pocket measure: 7½"W x 24" L (forks pass through) x 2½"H
- Locking pins secure forklift snow plow to forks for safety
- Features manual pivot mechanism to allow for angled plowing on both sides
- Has optional weights available for increased plowing performance
- Features all steel construction with tough powder coat finish
Model SPB-N-WT is an optional weight container for better plowing performance. Ships empty and is filled with up to 450 LBS of sand or concrete by customer.