Vestil SPA3 Aluminum Stock Picking Carts combine the mobility of a stock picking cart with the versatility of a step ladder. A crutch tipped,spring loaded step ladder holds the cart securely in place allowing the user to safely stock shelves. The springs automatically return the ladder to the raised position when the user exits the ladder. Shelves have an upturned 2" lip to keep stock items from falling off of cart. Vestil SPA3 aluminum stock picking ladder carts roll easily on 4" x 2" mold-on-rubber casters - two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes.
Vestil SPA3 Aluminum Stock Picking Ladder Carts are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 to 7 business days.
- Capacity: 330 LBS per shelf, 660 LBS total
- Top shelf height: 37¹³⁄₁₆"
- 2" shelf lip keeps items on cart
- Spring loaded step ladder with crutch tips holds the cart securely in place
- Springs return ladder to raised position when user exits step
- 4" x 2" mold-on-rubber casters - two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes
- All aluminum construction