The Vestil SLNM-118-AA Narrow Mast Electric Pallet Stacker features manual drive and powered lift operation. Adjustable forks and adjustable support legs allow this powerful stacker to transport pallets and open bottom skids. A narrow mast allows the operator a clear forward view for increased safety. This narrow mast pallet stacker can transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 118". Stacker features a 1,500 LB capacity to 63" and a 1,000 LB capacity from 63" to 118". A 1.3kw lift motor raises at 5.9 inches per second when fully loaded. The Vestil SLNM-118-AA electric pallet stacker is all steel construction for years of service.
The SLNM-118-AA has 36" long forks (18" load center). If lifting standard 40" x 48" pallets (24" load center), the stacker's lift capacity will be reduced due to the pallet's load center being greater than the stacker's load center.
- Narrow mast provides a clear forward view for enhanced safety
- 1,500 LB capacity to 63" / 1,000 LB capacity from 63" to 118"
- 2" lowered height and 118" maximum lift height
- The recommended minimum aisle width for right angle stacking is 78”
- The top of the mast is at 137" when the forks are fully raised to 118"
- 1.3 KW lift motor raises loads at 5.9 in./sec loaded and 2.95 in./sec unloaded
- (1) 12V, 140Ah lead acid deep cycle battery, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Lift/lower buttons
- Ground clearance is 1"
- Overall fork size: adjusts from 8"W O.D to 27"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 36"L (18" load center)
- Support Leg adjustment width: 40"W to 50"W I.D.
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels (one rear wheel locks)
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- AGM Battery Upgrade, (1 x 12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-1-12V