The Vestil SE/HP-118 Electric Pallet Stacker features manual drive and two types of lift operation; the first is a high quality manual hydraulic hand pump lift and the second is a 12V DC powered lift. The manual lift option may be used when the batteries have been exhausted or when power is not available for charging. The powered lift function is powered by two (2) 12V, 40Ah batteries. Stacker will lift 2,000 LBS to 63" and 1,500 LBS to the maximum height of 118”. This versatile electric pallet stacker features fixes forks over fixed support legs and is designed to handle transporting and positioning open bottom skids, dies, and molds. Batteries, integral battery charger, and battery level gauge come standard. The SE/HP-118 electric pallet stacker features all steel construction for a long service life.
The Vestil SE/HP-118 has fixed support legs and cannot be used to lift standard pallets. This model is for use with open bottom pallets, skids, and totes only.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS to 63" and 1,500 LBS to 118"
- 3⅜" lowered height / 118" maximum lift height
- Manual drive with manual hand pump and 12V DC powered lift operation
- DC powered lift speed: 4.35" per second (loaded)
- (2) 12V 40Ah AGM batteries, integral battery charger and battery level gauge
- Fixed fork over fixed support leg design for use with open bottom skids
- Overall fork size: 26¾"W x 42"L (21" load center)
- Individual forks size: 6" W x 42" L
- Turning radius of 48¼"
- Foot operated caster lock on right rear caster
- Spring loaded steer handle
- 7" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 3¼" x 3⅜" phenolic front load casters
- Overall Size: 62¼"L x 29½"W x 81⅞"H
Solid Platform Option (attaches to forks) - Model SE/HP-DK