Vestil SCR-72 and Vestil SCR-84 steel container ramps are designed for loading and unloading shipping containers that are placed at ground level. Ramps have a 15,000 LB capacity for handling larger, heavier loads. The hinged bridge is easily flipped over onto the deck using a forklift exposing built-in fork pockets in the base. Fork pockets allow for the easy positioning, transport and storage of the ramp using a forklift. A tapered lip allows for the smooth transition of forklifts, pallet trucks or other transport equipment into and out of the container at various heights. Two safety chains come standard to prevent the ramp from pulling away from the container. Vestil SCR-72 and SCR-84 feature all steel construction for a long service life.
Vestil SCR Steel Container Ramps are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 50 business days.
- Capacity: 15,000 LBS
- Entry ramp folds back onto main deck for easy transport
- Overall Height: open 4¼" / folded 8-9/16"
- Main deck ramp ground clearance: 2¹⁵⁄₁₆"
- (2) ¼" x 31½" chains to secure ramp to the container
- 8"W x 3"H fork pockets on 21¾" centers
- Steel construction with diamond tread plate