Vestil Scissor Dock Lifts, models WL-100-8-68, WL-100-8-78, WL-100-8-88, WL-100-8-610, WL-100-8-710 & WL-100-8-810, are 8,000 LB capacity lifts that provide an efficient loading and unloading solution for locations that do not have a loading dock. A versatile design allows dock lift to be pit mounted or surface mounted and used with an optional approach ramp. Loading dock lifts come standard with an external 6.5 HP 460V / 3PH motor comes that can be located up to 8' away from the lift (additional motor voltages available). Hand control is 24V AC and comes with a 20' coil cord. A folding split steel bridge makes bridging the gap between the dock lift and the truck bed quick and easy. The checker plate deck is constructed from heavy gauge steel for years of service. An optional portability kit makes moving the dock lift quick and easy. Vestil loading dock lifts are OSHA and ANSI compliant.
Vesil Scissor Dock Lifts are built to order and normally leave the warehouse in 20 business days.
A forklift with fork extensions is recommended to unload dock lifts.
- Capacity 8,000 LBS
- Lowered / Raised Platform Height: 10" / 70"
- External 6.5 HP, 460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz motor (amp draw is ~8.5 amps). Can be located up to 8' from lift (other motor voltages available - see options below)
- Push button hand control pendant on a 20 foot long coil cord
- Folding split steel bridge allows for quick and easy truck connection
- Beveled toe-guards and electric toe-guards around perimeter of platform
- Pre-wired control box includes magnetic starter and overload fuse
- High visibility yellow handrails and toe boards
- Upper travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Alternate motor voltages: 208-230v 1 phase & 208-230v 3 phase. Models WL-3HP, & VCC-208/230-3
- Approach Ramp for Surface Mounted 10" Lowered Height Lifts: 60" wide x 82" long, 7° ramp angle, 517 LBS. Must be anchored to the ground. Model WL-AR10
- Mobile Wheel Kit - for dock lift portability. Includes casters and push handle. Model WL-WK
- Key Lock Out: Locks out controls to prevent unauthorized use. Model WL-KL
- Additional Split Steel Bridge: An additional split steel bridge can be added to opposite side of the dock lift. 72" wide x 18" long. Model WL-SSTB
- Removable Handrails and Toe boards: Handrails and toe boards are one piece and removable. Model WL-RHT
- Two Speed Pump: Increases lifting speed by 55% when lift is unloaded. Ideal for expediting unloading applications. Model WL-TSP
- 50,000 lbs. Length Side Rollover Capacity (25,000 lbs. per axle): For use when lift is used without handrails and is turned so that vehicles roll over the long side of the lift. Additional structural channel and supports for deck. Increases lowered height by 2". Model WL-50
- Warning Beeper & Strobe Light: Sounds & flashes during lifting and lowering operations. 80 decibels. Model WL-WB
- Galvanized or Steel It Finish: Cold galvanized or Steel It coating for wash-down applications and wet environments. Please contact us for more information 1-888-990-1150.