Vestil Scissor Dock Lifts, models WL-100-5-68 and WL-100-5-48 are 5,000 LB capacity lifts that provide an efficient loading and unloading solution for locations that do not have a loading dock. A versatile design allows loading dock lift to be pit mounted or surface mounted and used with an optional approach ramp. An external 6.5 HP 460V / 3PH motor comes standard and can be located up to 8' away from the lift (additional motor voltages available). Hand control is 24V AC and comes with a 20' coil cord. A folding split steel bridge makes bridging the gap between the dock lift and the truck bed quick and easy. The checker plate deck is constructed from heavy gauge steel for years of service. Optional approach ramp WL-AR8 allows for easy loading with a pallet jack and optional mobility kit WL-WK makes transporting the dock lift simple. Vestil scissor dock lifts are OSHA and ANSI compliant.
Vestil WL-100 Dock Lift models with suffix 5-48 & 5-68 normally ship in 11 to 13 business days. All other models normally ship in 19 to 21 business days.
Looking for a 6,000 LB, 8,000 LB, 10,000 LB, or 12,000 LB capacity dock lift? Please contact us at 888-990-1150 for information on these higher capacity models.
- Capacity 5,000 LBS
- Lowered / Raised Platform Height: 8" / 68"
- External 6.5 HP, 460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz motor (amp draw is ~8.5 amps). Can be located up to 8' from lift (other voltages available - see options below)
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Upper travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- 24V AC push button control on a 20 foot long coil cord
- Pre-wired control box includes magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Removable high visibility yellow handrails with fixed (non-removable) toeboards (see options below for removable toe boards).
- Beveled toe-guards and electric toe-guards around perimeter of platform
- Folding split steel bridge allows for quick and easy truck connection
Notice: A forklift with fork extensions is recommended to unload dock lifts.
- Alternate voltages available including 208-230V 1 phase & 3 phase. Models WL-3HP, & VCC-208/230-3
- Approach Ramp for Surface Mounted Dock Lifts: 48" wide x 65" long, 7° ramp angle, 386 lbs. (must be anchored to floor). Model WL-AR8
- Mobile Wheel Kit For Dock Lift Portability - Includes casters and push handle. Model WL-WKB
- Additional Split Steel Bridge: An additional split steel bridge can be added to opposite side of the dock lift. 72" wide x 18" long. Model WL-SSTB
- Removable Handrails and Toeboards: Handrails and toeboards are one piece and removable. Model WL-RHT
- 50,000 lbs. Length Side Rollover Capacity (25,000 lbs. per axle): For use when lift is used without handrails and is turned so that vehicles roll over the long side of the lift. Additional structural channel and supports for deck. Increases lowered height by 2". Model WL-50
- Warning Beeper & Strobe Light: Sounds & flashes during lifting and lowering operations. 80 decibels. Model WL-WB
- 6,000 LB, 8,000 LB, 10,000 LB, & 12,000 LB Capacity Models Available - Please contact us for more information at 888-990-1150
- Galvanized or Steel It Finish: Cold galvanized or Steel It coating for wash-down applications and wet environments. Please contact us for more information 1-888-990-1150.