The Vestil S3-118-AA Pallet Stacker is a powered drive, powered lift stacker with adjustable forks and adjustable support legs allowing it to handle regular pallets and open bottom skids. This industrial grade electric pallet stacker is designed to transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 118". Stacker features a 3,000 LB maximum capacity at a 21" load center and a 59" turning radius. Designed to operate smoothly on concrete floors and is ideal for warehouse, loading dock, and store floor applications. A high torque 1.0 kw drive motor propels the stacker at 3.1 m.p.h. when fully loaded and a 3.0 kw lift motor raises at 2.7 inches per second when fully loaded. Electric pallet stacker comes standard with a steel mesh safety guard on the mast and an emergency reverse belly switch that when activated causes the pallet stacker to instantly reverse direction until the switch is released or five seconds have elapsed. The S3-118-AA features all steel construction for years of service.
- For use with both regular pallets and open bottom skids
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS to 62", 2,500 LBS 62" to 118"
- 2⅛" lowered height and 118" maximum lift height
- 59" turning radius (the recommended isle width is 95" or greater)
- 1.0 KW drive motor propels stacker at 3.1 m.p.h. loaded
- 3.0 KW lift motor raises loads at 2.7" per second loaded
- 3 to 4 hour operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2) 12V, 75-85Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse speed control and lift/lower controls
- Handle features fingertip switches that can be operated with both hands
- Overall Fork Width Adjustment: Adjusts from 8¼"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 42"L (21" load center)
- Support Leg Width: Adjusts from 46"W O.D. to 58"W O.D.
- Belly switch with emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Optional Solid Platform (attaches to forks) - Model SL-DK
- Optional AGM Batteries, (2x12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-2-12V