The Vestil S-CB-118 Counterbalance Pallet Stacker with Powered Drive & Lift can be used to lift small skids / pallets, and totes weighting up to 1,100 LB 1³⁄₁₆" to 62" and 500 LBS from 62" to 118". This versatile electric pallet stacker features a counterbalance that eliminates the need for front legs allowing the unit to get in close to grab the load. Ideal for die loading, machine feeding, and for loading/unloading trucks. The ergonomic handle features an easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, and lift and lower controls. The S-CB-118 counterbalance stacker includes a quick access battery compartment for easy battery maintenance. Includes a proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function that when actuated with the emergency reverse belly switch causes the stacker to instantly reverse direction (moves the stacker forward away from the operator) until the switch is released or five seconds have elapsed.
The S-CB-118 counterbalance pallet stacker has forks that are 30" long (15" load center). Lift capacity will be reduced if this stacker is used for lifting standard 48" long pallets (load center 24").
- Capacity At 15" Load Center (30" L pallet with evenly distributed load): 1,100 LBS 1³⁄₁₆" to 62" | 500 LBS from 62" to 118"
- Lowered Fork Height: 1³⁄₁₆" | Max. Raised Fork Height 118"
- Counterbalance eliminates the need for front support legs
- Forks adjust from 6¼"W O.D. to 23½"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 3½"W x 30"L
- 0.7 KW drive motor propels unit at 2.6 mph loaded and 3.0 mph unloaded
- 2.0 KW lift motor raises loads at 17 ft./min loaded and 27 ft./min unloaded
- Estimated 3-4 hour operation at full charge and 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2)12V, 95Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds & lift/lower controls
- Proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases handle
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Overall size is 32"W x 84"L
- Optional 12V 75Ah Absorbed Glass Matt Batteries, (2x12v). Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills. Model AGM-UPG-2-12V