The Vestil S-2CB-62 Counterbalance Pallet Stacker with Powered Drive & Lift can be used to lift smaller skids / pallets, and totes weighing up to 2,000 LBS to a maximum height of 62". This versatile electric pallet stacker features a rider platform and a counterbalance that eliminates the need for front legs allowing the unit to get in close to grab the load. Ideal for die loading, machine feeding, and for loading/unloading trucks. The ergonomic handle features an easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift and lower controls, proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function and horn. The Vestil S-2CB-62 counterbalance stacker includes a quick access battery compartment makes for easy battery maintenance. Stacker features a proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function that when actuated with the emergency reverse belly switch causes the stacker to instantly reverse direction (moves the stacker forward away from the operator) until the switch is released or five seconds have elapsed.
The S-2CB-62 counterbalance pallet stacker has forks that are 36¼" long (18" load center).
If lifting standard 48" long pallets (load center 24") we recommend ordering the optional 42" long forks - see options below.
- Capacity @ 18" Load Center: 2,000 LBS to a max. lift height of 62"
- Counterbalance eliminates need for front support legs
- Service Range: 2" to 62"
- Rider platform
- Fork Width Adjusts from 8³⁄₈" O.D. to 23¼" O.D.
- Individual forks are 4" wide x 36¼" long
- 0.7 KW drive motor propels unit at 2.8 mph loaded and 3.43 mph unloaded
- 2.0 KW lift motor raises loads at 2.95 inches/sec loaded and 5.9 inches/sec unloaded
- Estimated 3 to 4 hour operation at full charge and 8 hours when used intermittently
- (4) 6V, lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds & lift/lower controls
- Proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases handle
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Overall size is 35½"W x 110"L
- Optional 12V Absorbed Glass Matt Batteries (4x6v). Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills. Model AGM-UPG-4-6V
- 42" Long Forks (replaces standard 36¼" forks). Capacity "0 to 62" is 1,200 LBS | 62" to 118" is 600 LBS. Model S-2CB-42-FK