The Vestil S-150-AA-DM Electric Pallet Stacker is a powered drive, powered lift stacker with adjustable width forks and adjustable width legs allowing it to handle regular pallets with an understructure and open bottom skids. This industrial duty powered pallet stacker is designed to move and stack pallets and skids to a max. height of 150 inches. The S-150-AA-DM has a 2,200 LB max. capacity at a 21" load center (see capacities at various heights in specifications below). The ergonomic handle features throttle with infinitely adjustable forward and reverse speeds, lift & lower controls, and a safety belly switch. A high torque 1.0 kw drive motor provides a max. speed of 2.8 mph when the stacker is fully loaded. This electric straddle stacker comes standard with a steel mesh safety guard on the mast and an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when user releases the handle. (2) 12V, 78-85Ah deep cycle lead acid batteries, built-in battery charger, and battery gauge included. The Vestil S-150-AA-DM is built with all steel construction and quality parts for a long service life.
The The Vestil S-150-AA-DM Electric Pallet Stacker has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- Capacity: 2,200 LBS to 62" / 1,500 LBS from 62" to 118" / 1,000 LBS 118" to 150"
- 2⅛" lowered height and 150" maximum lift height
- 1.0 KW drive motor propels stacker at 2.8 mph loaded and 3.4 mph unloaded
- 3 to 4 hour operation at full charge / 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2) 12V, 75-85Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Offset ergonomic handle contains lift & lower controls, safety reversing belly switch, and horn
- Ground clearance: 1³⁄₁₆"
- 56⁷⁄₈" turning radius
- Fork Width Adjustment: 8⅛"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 42"L (21" load center)
- Support Leg Width Adjustment: 40¹⁄₈"W I.D. to 50"W I.D.
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Optional Solid Platform (attaches to forks) - Model SL-DK
- Optional AGM Batteries, (2x12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-2-12V
- Pair of Drum / Roll / Reel Forks - Forks tilted toward center enable safe transport of drums and rolls. Overall size: 44"L x 12"W x 16"H. Easy to attach - Model S-AA-DRR-FK