The Vestil S-118-AA Electric Pallet Stacker is a powered drive, powered lift stacker with adjustable forks and adjustable support legs allowing it to handle regular pallets and open bottom skids. This industrial grade electric pallet stacker is designed to transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 118". Stacker features a 2,000 LB maximum capacity at a 21" load center and a 55" turning radius. Designed to operate smoothly on concrete floors and is ideal for warehouse, loading dock, and store floor applications. A high torque .7kw drive motor propels the stacker at 2.6 mph when fully loaded and a 2.0kw lift motor raises at 17 feet per minute when fully loaded. Electric pallet stacker comes standard with a steel mesh safety guard on the mast and an emergency reverse belly switch that when activated causes the pallet stacker to instantly reverse direction until the switch is released or five seconds have elapsed. The Vestil S-118-AA features all steel construction for years of reliable service.
- 2,000 LB capacity to 62" / 1,500 LB capacity from 62" to 118"
- 2⅛" lowered height and 118" maximum lift height
- 0.7 KW drive motor propels unit at 2.6 mph loaded and 3.0 mph unloaded
- 2.0 KW lift motor raises loads at 17 ft./min loaded and 27 ft./min unloaded
- 3-4 hour operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2) 12V, 95Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse speed control and lift/lower controls
- Ground clearance: 1³⁄₁₆"
- 55" turning radius (the recommended isle width is 90" or greater)
- Overall fork size: adjusts from 8⅛"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 42"L (21" load center)
- Support Leg adjustment width: 38³⁄₁₆"W to 50"W I.D.
- Belly switch with emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Optional Solid Platform (attaches to forks) - Model SL-DK
- Optional AGM Batteries, (2x12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-2-12V