Vestil RR-65 Mechanical Dock Levelers allow for the quick and easy loading and unloading of trucks. This pit mounted dock leveler features manual pull chain operation. Models are available with capacities ranging from 20,000 lb to 50,000 lb. The service range is 12" above and below the dock edge on a standard 48" high dock. A 55,000 PSI, 1/4" checker plate deck and 6" structural steel support understructure provide for a long service life. The RR-65 Dock Levelers are designed and built to require very little maintenance.
Vestil RR-65 dock leveler capacities available from 20,000 LBS to 50,000 LBS.
Sizing a dock leveler for installation in an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete the dock leveler survey sheet above and email or fax it to us so we may recommend a size for a proper fit. Measure pit height at front and back of pit.
Vestil RR-65 Dock Levelers are built to order with the following estimated lead times to leave the warehouse:
RR-65-20, RR-65-25 & RR-65-30 - 10 business days
RR-65-35 & RR-65-40 - 15 business days
RR-65-45 & RR-65-50 - 20 business days
- 20,000 LB - 50,000 LB Capacity
- Smooth manual pull chain operation
- Service range is 12" above and below dock on a standard 48" high dock
- 16" lip
- Overall Size: 6'W x 5'4"L including lip
- Telescopic steel toe guard on both sides
- Two laminated bumpers come standard
Options (may increase lead time):
- Dual weather stripping (factory installed) - Model WS-DV
- Emergency Stop - Model ES
- Curb Angle Set - For new pit construction. Must be set in concrete. Dock Leveler is welded to the curb angle set - Model CAS-65
- Steel Shell - For new pit construction. Must be set in concrete. Acts as a steel form for easier pit construction and as a sleeve for leveler installation. Dock Leveler is welded to shell - Model SS/65
- Under Deck Foam Insulation - Model FI
- Shallow Pit Option - 17.5" minimum depth - Model SPO
- 18" long lip for 6' wide dock leveler - Model 18"LIP/6
- Leg Option for In Front of Dock Placement - Contact Us for Info