The Vestil RR-610-20 Mechanical Dock Leveler allows for the quick and easy loading and unloading of trucks. This pit mounted dock leveler features manual pull chain operation and a 20,000 lb capacity. The service range is 12" above and below the dock edge on a standard 48" high dock. A 55,000 PSI, 1/4" checker plate deck and 6" structural steel support understructure provide for a long service life. The RR-610-20 is designed and built to require very little maintenance. Capacities of up to 50,000 LBS available, please contact HOF Equipment Company if you need a higher capacity.
Sizing a dock leveler for installation in an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete the dock leveler survey sheet above and email or fax it to us so we may recommend a size for a proper fit. Measure pit height at front and back of pit.
The Vestil RR-610-20 Dock Leveler is built to order and normally leaves the warehouse in 12 to 15 business days.
- 20,000 LB Capacity
- Smooth manual pull chain operation
- Service range is 12" above and below dock on a standard 48" high dock
- 16" lip
- Overall Size: 6'W x 10'4"L including lip
- Telescopic steel toe guard on both sides
- Two laminated bumpers come standard
- Dual weather stripping (factory installed) - Model WS-DV
- Emergency Stop - Model ES
- Curb Angle Set - For new pit construction. Must be set in concrete. Dock Leveler is welded to the curb angle set - Model CAS-610
- Under Deck Foam Insulation - Model FI
- Leg Option for In Front of Dock Placement - Contact Us for Info
- Steel Shell for Pour In Place Installation - Contact Us for info