The Vestil PTM-GPT Gas Powered Trailer Mover is compact and easy to operate. This trailer puller is highly maneuverable making it ideal for use in tight spaces. A 6 HP gasoline engine combined with a hydrostatic transmission provides variable speed control and ample low speed torque for precise positioning. Powered lift eliminates the need for manual hand jacking. The front tires are foam filled and feature an aggressive tread pattern for use on unpaved surfaces. A three size ball hitch quickly converts to common ball sizes; 1⅞", 2" & 2⁵⁄₁₆". The Vestil PTM-GPT trailer mover is built to last with all steel construction and a durable enamel finish.
The Vestil PTM-GPT Gas Powered Trailer Mover is built to order and normally leaves the warehouse in 4 to 5 weeks.
Gas Powered Trailer Mover is not recommended for use on inclines.
- Uniform Pull Capacity: 12,000 LBS
- Uniform Tongue Lift Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Engine powered lift eliminates hand jacking
- 6 horsepower gasoline engine with hydrostatic transmission
- Variable speed control
- For use with ball sizes 1⅞", 2" & 2⁵⁄₁₆"
- Foam filled tires
- Overall size with handle up is 51"W x 66"L x 40"H
- Weight: 817 LBS