Vestil PTB turret bearings are a low-profile solution designed for industrial bearing applications where the bearing load has a high aerial or radial load. Also great for use for applications with a load that will overhang the bearing. May be used as a stand alone carousel. Turret bearings feature high strength steel alloy construction, precision ball bearings that provide a smooth rotation without wobble, and multiple bolt locations for mounting. Bearings are shielded on both sides to protect from debris and retain grease. Vestil PTB turret bearings come standard with zerk fittings for easy lubrication.
- Low profile design is ideal for numerous applications
- Rings have a superior plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Grease-able zerk fittings
- Bearings are shielded on both sides to protect from debris and retain grease
- Multiple bolt locations for mounting
- Captured ball bearing design prevents rings from separating