The Vestil PM5-2748-S-G-6PKG is a bundle of 6 galvanized pallet jacks each designed to transport loads weighting up to 5,500 lbs. in sanitary, wash down, and corrosive environments. Thes pallet jacks are ideal for use in pharmaceutical, medical, and food production industries. The overall fork dimensions are 27”W x 48”L and the service range is 2⁷⁄₈” to 7¾”. These heavy-duty galvanized pallet jacks features two articulating nylon steering wheels and two nylon front load rollers near the front fork edge to facilitate easy pallet entrance and exit. Vestil PM5-2748-S-G-6PKG galvanized pallet jacks are constructed from galvanized steel and is designed to provide a long service life in a multitude of environments.
- Package of 6 Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pallet Jacks
- Capacity: 5,500 LBS
- 2⁷⁄₈” lowered height & 7¾” max. raised height
- Overall fork size: 27”W x 48”L
- Individual fork width: 6½"
- Adjustable solid push rods
- 180º Turning Radius
- Nylon steering wheels & load rollers
- Weight: 1220 LBS