The Vestil PM4-2748-LP Low Profile Pallet Jack features a 1⅞” lowered fork height allowing it to handle low profile pallets, skids, and machinery weighing up to 4,000 LBS. Overall fork dimensions are 27”W O.D. x 48”L. This versatile jack is able to enter a pallet from all four sides making pallet pick-up simple. The wide ergonomic push handle features fingertip control of raise, lower, and neutral functions. Adjustable push rods, polyurethane wheels and steel load rollers come standard on this low profile pallet jack. The PM4-2748-LP features a reinforced all steel frame and a tough red powder coat finish for years of reliable service.
- Service range is 1⅞" to 6"
- 4,000 LB Capacity
- Wide loop control handle features fingertip control of lift, neutral, and lower functions
- Overall fork dimensions are 27”W O.D. (13"W I.D.) x 48”L
- Individual forks are 6¾" wide
- Lifetime lubricated bearings
- Hydraulic system features chrome plated piston pump with polyurethane seals
- Suspension system features a heavy duty thrust bearing
- Push rods are adjustable
- Rear poly on steel wheels & front steel load rollers