The Vestil PI-P-SL-3000-3276 Portable Pallet Inverter features powered drive and allows the operator to power tilt and manually rotate pallet loads weighing up to 3000 LBS with ease. Inverter features DC powered drive and rotation. Handles pallet loads that are 32” to 76” tall. Straddle legs allow this pallet inverter to be used with both closed bottom and open bottom pallets and skids. A camera and monitor provide a clear front view for the operator. The control handle houses throttle with infinite forward and reverse speeds, tilt/lower controls, belly reverse switch and horn. A rider platform allows the operator to comfortably stand while moving the load from location to location. The Vestil PI-P-SL-3000-3276 pallet inverter is ideal for use in loading dock areas as a DC powered pallet truck, pallet tilter, or turntable. Steel construction with power-coat finish.
The Vestil PI-P-SL-3000-3276 is built to order with an estimated lead time of 16 to 18 weeks.
- Uniform Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- Jaw (Fork) Opening: 32" Min. to 76" Max. (the height of the pallet must fall within this measurement)
- DC powered drive, powered tilt and manual rotation (powered rotation available)
- Camera and monitor provide a clear forward view
- 50" I.D.straddle leg width allow unit to be used with both closed bottom and open bottom pallets and skids.
- Lowered Height: 3⅜"
- Overall Fork size: 22"W (O.D.), 14"W (I.D.)
- Individual Fork Size: 6"W x 48"L
- Rider Platform
- Travel Speed: 2.5 mph loaded | 3.7 mph unloaded
- Turning Radius: 84½"
- 24V DC motor, (4) 6V 200Ah batteries, 115V on-board charger, battery level gauge, and emergency battery disconnect all come standard.
- Ergonomic handle features easy to operate throttle with infinite forward and reverse speeds, tilt/lower controls, safety belly reverse button & horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when user releases handle.
- Overall Size: 60"W x 113L x 82"H
- Rolls smoothly on poly steer and load wheels.
- Weight: 3,000 LBS