The Vestil PI-P-3000-3254 Portable Pallet Inverter allows the user to tilt and rotate pallet loads weighing up to 3000 LBS with ease. Inverter features DC powered drive and rotation. Handles pallet loads that are 32” to 54” tall. The control handle houses throttle with infinite forward and reverse speeds, tilt/lower controls, belly reverse switch and horn. A rider platform allows the operator to comfortably stand while moving the load from location to location. The Vestil PI-P-3000-3254 pallet inverter is ideal for use in loading dock areas as a DC powered pallet truck, pallet tilter, or turntable. Steel construction with power-coat finish.
The Vestil PI-P-3000-3254 pallet inverter is a non-straddle unit for use with open bottom skids & pallets that will allow the unit's legs to roll under the skid or pallet.
- Uniform Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- Jaw (Fork) Opening: 32" Min. to 54" Max. (the height of the pallet must fall within this measurement)
- Lowered Height: 3⅝"
- Rider Platform
- Travel Speed: 2.1 m/h loaded | 2.8 m/h unloaded
- Turning Radius: 84½"
- 24v DC motor, (4) 6v 200Ah batteries, 115v on-board charger, battery level guage, and emergency battery disconnect all come standard.
- Overall Fork Width: 27"W (O.D) | 14³⁄₈"W (I.D.)
- Individual Fork Size: 6¼"W x 35¼"L
- Ergonomic handle features easy to operate throttle with infinite forward and reverse speeds, tilt/lower controls, safety belly reverse button and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when user releases handle.
- Overall Size: 31½"W x 87⁷⁄₁₆"L x 89³⁄₁₆"H
- Rolls smoothly on poly steer and load wheels.
- Weight: 2,290 LBS