The Vestil PEL-88A-D3 Aluminum DC powered platform lift truck weighs in at only 115 lbs making it simple to move and lift materials weighing up to 175 LBS to a maximum height of 57”. The low profile design is convenient for maneuvering in narrow aisles and tight spaces. This lightweight lift platform comes standard with two 12V batteries and a 115V integral charger. The 23½” x 18½” platform has a 9” horizontal load center. A push button control panel allows for slow, medium, or fast lift and lower speeds. An optional detachable handheld control on an 8' coil cord is available. An optional Programmable Height Indexing function allows the operator to select multiple preset working heights with the touch of a button. Aluminum platform lift truck rolls easily on (2) front swivel and (2) rear swivel-locking casters. The PEL-88A-D3 features all aluminum construction with a high density polyethylene platform for years of reliable service.
- 175 LB Capacity
- Lowered Height 5½” / Raised Height 57"
- Push button control panel with slow, medium, and fast speeds
- 23½” x 18½” high density polyethylene platform with 9" horizontal load center
- (2) 12V AGM maintenance free batteries and a 115V AC on-board charger
- (2) front swivel and (2) rear swivel locking poly casters
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Various AC & DC power options (see chart below)
- Detachable handheld control on coil cord for remote operation (PEL-2PB)
- Wireless Remote Control - Model PEL-RRC
- Programmable Height Indexing option allows presets of multiple working heights at a touch of a button. PEL-INDEX-4 features 4 setpoints and 2 increments, PEL-INDEX-21 features 21 setpoints and no increments. Accurate to +-1/4" to 3/4" depending on the speed setting being used (higher speeds are less accruate).
- PEL-88A-D3 only