The Vestil PEL-400S-57-D3 is a DC powered platform lift truck designed to be sturdy and lightweight making it ideal for transporting and positioning materials weighing up to 400 LBS to a maximum height of 57”. This versatile platform lift comes standard with (2) 12V batteries and a 115V on-board charger. The 24” x 20” platform has a 9” horizontal load center. The push button control panel allows for slow, medium, or fast lift and lower speeds. A detachable handheld control on coil cord is optional. The low profile design of this platform lift truck is perfect for maneuvering in narrow aisles and confined spaces. An optional Programmable Height Indexing function allows the operator to select multiple preset working heights with the touch of a button. Platform lift rolls easily on (2) front swivel and (2) rear swivel-locking casters. The PEL-400S-57-D3 features all steel construction with durable powder coat finish and a high density polyethylene platform for years of reliable service.
- 400 LB capacity
- Lowered Height 6½” / Raised Height 57"
- Standard push button control panel with slow, medium, and fast speeds
- 23½” x 18½” high density polyethylene platform with 9" horizontal load center
- (2) 12V batteries and a 115V AC on-board charger
- (2) rigid front wheels and (2) swivel locking rear wheels
- All steel construction with blue powder coat finish
- Detachable handheld control with coil cord for remote operation (PEL-2PB)
- Wireless Remote Control available - Model PEL-RRC
- Programmable Height Indexing option allows presets of multiple working heights at a touch of a button. PEL-INDEX-4 features 4 setpoints and 2 increments, PEL-INDEX-21 features 21 setpoints and no increments. Accurate to +-1/4" to 3/4" depending on the speed setting being used.