The Vestil PE-3072 Electric Hydraulic Edge Of Dock Leveler is a hydraulic dock leveler that must be welded or bolted onto the the dock face. This electric dock leveler is designed to open up floor space and eliminate the risk of pinch injuries. A concrete recess is not required to mount leveler. Edge of dock levelers are simple to operate: After the trailer is backed against the dock, the operator pushes and holds the control button raising the ramp and extending the lip to rest on the truck bed. Upon departure of the truck, the lip retracts behind the bumpers automatically. Recommended for docks that are 48" and higher. All steel construction.
The Vestil PE-3072 Edge Of Dock Leveler is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
For help in choosing the correct edge-o-dock leveler, please complete the survey in attachments above.
A steel curb edge, approach plate, or approach ramp is required for proper weld on installation. See options below.
- 115V, 1 phase power comes standard (other voltages available- see options)
- 30,000 LB Capacity
- Ideal for docks that are at least 48" high
- Service range is 5" above and below dock
- Ramping length 29"
- 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers come standard (can service low trucks)
- Toe guards
- Zerk fittings
- Made of high strength steel (55,000 PSI)
- Voltage change to 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph, 460v/3ph (replaces standard 115v/1ph) - Model VCC
- Approach Plate with Beveled Edge 96"W x 12"L x 1/4" Thick with pre-drilled mounting holes (bolted to concrete) - Model AP-BE
- Curb Edge - 6" Channel x 96" Long (must be set in wet concrete) - Model CE
- Wireless 2 Button Remote Control with 150' Max. Range - Model RRC-2PB
- Approach Ramps 96"W x 12"L x 2"H and 96"W x 24"L x 4"H (bolted to concrete) allows dock leveler to be mounted 2" or 4" higher increasing dock height. Note: ramp may not allow dock door to fully close leaving a gap between dock floor and door. For a custom, no gap hinged solution, contact us. - Model RAMP-2 / RAMP-4