The Vestil P-JIB-4 hydraulic floor crane is portable allowing the operator to easily lift loadings weighing up to 4,000 lbs at multiple locations. The boom swivels 360º and telescopes allowing for easy front or side loading. Boom contains one stationary hook and one hook connected to a hand winch for increased versatility. Boom is raised and lowered via a double acting hydraulic hand pump. Outriggers adjust to provide increased front and side stability and include integral leveling jacks. The P-JIB-4 rolls smoothly on (2) 8”x 3” front rigid and (2) 8” x 3” rear swivel phenolic casters. Crane is all steel construction with a tough enamel finish for years of reliable service.
The Vestil P-JIB-4 hydraulic floor crane comes standard without a counter-balancing ballast. Customer may provide his/her own ballast or order the optional factory installed ballast - see options below. If the unit is ordered without the ballast, the ballast box will be shipped empty.
The P-JIB-4 is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 to 20 business days.
- Capacity At Hook Points: 4,000 LBS @ 24³⁄₈", 3,200 LBS @ 31³⁄₈", 2,600 LBS @ 38³⁄₈", 2,200 LBS @ 45³⁄₈"
- Hand Winch with cable and lifting hook capacity: 800 LBS
- Counter-balanced / cantilever design
- Adjustable, extendable boom with 360º swivel for front or side loading
- Double acting hydraulic hand pump for controlled raising/lowering
- Stationary boom hook
- Adjustable outriggers with leveling jacks for increased side or front stability
- Expedited & increased cable down reach
- (2) 8" x 3" rear swivel casters (2) 8"x 3" front rigid phenolic casters
- Overall Size: 32"W x 111¹³⁄₁₆"L x 89"H
- Weight: 950 LBS
- All steel construction with enamel finish