Vestil ALLPW & ALLPH aluminum low profile platform lifts are a lightweight and handy solution for a variety of lift and transport applications. Lifts feature a lowered height of ¼” allowing for easy loading and unloading and 2” high side lips aid in keeping the load on the platform. Hand winch and foot pump models with lifting capacities of 400 LBS available. The platform raises approximately 1" per winch rotation or foot pump stroke. Handle features 2 roller wheels for easy truck loading and unloading. Lifts with the suffix FW roll on 6"x2" poly-on-poly rear wheels and 2" semi-steel front wheels. Vestil low profile aluminum platform lifts with the suffix 4SFL have 8"x2" poly-on-poly rear wheels, four swivel casters, and a hand operated floor lock.
ALLPW-500-FW & ALLPW-500-4SFL have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
ALLPH-500-FW & ALLPH-500-4SFL are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- Aluminum construction
- Capacity: 400 LBS
- Tilt back design with handle rollers
- Horizontal load center is 10"
- Positive lock winch or foot pump operation
- Models with suffix FW roll on 6" x 2" mold-on-rubber rear wheels and 2" semi steel front wheels
- Models with suffix 4SFL roll on 8" x 2" poly rear wheels, four swivel casters and feature a floor lock
- Hand operated floor lock - Models ALLPW-FL & ALLPH-FL