The Vestil LO-J-BEAM Trailer Stabilizer Jack has a beam style top that provides even load distribution and unsurpassed stability. Designed to prevent the up-ending of semi-trailers while not connected to a tractor (during loading and unloading). Stabilizing jack also can also be used for leveling trailers parked on a slope and as a landing gear stabilizer preventing landing gear from sinking into soft ground. This rugged duty trailer stabilizer jack features ratchet screw lift operation and a lift capacity of 40,000 LBS / static capacity is 100,000 LBS. Jack is easily portable on 10" dia. rear hard rubber wheels and a 4" dia. steel nose wheel. The Vestil LO-J-BEAM trailer stabilizing jack is made of steel with a durable safety yellow powder coat finish. Meets OSHA requirements when used with wheel chocks.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with wheel chocks Click To See Chocks
- Service Range: 40" to 51"
- Rachet screw lift operation
- 6"L beam style top distributes load evenly
- 40,000 LBS Lift Capacity (50,000 LBS LO-J-BEAM-100) / 100,000 LB static capacity
- Rear 10" hard rubber wheels at rear / 4" steel nose wheel
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw
- Weight: 182 LBS
- All steel construction with yellow powder coat finish