The Vestil LMS-EBT-46-6 Shorty Forklift Boom is designed for use in tight spaces. This telescoping boom has a 53⅞” retracted length and a maximum 94⅜” extended length. Lifting capacity ranges from 6,000 LBS at 36” to 3,000 LBS at 96”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this short forklift boom features 3 convenient intermediate hook points. The usable fork pocket size is 7¼"W x 2¼"H on a 24" center. The LMS-EBT-46-6 is made of high grade structural steel and welded to meet ASW specifications for a long service life.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
- 6,000 LB capacity at 36" - see capacity chart below
- Telescopic with an infinitely adjustable locking screw
- Fork pockets are 7¼"W x 2¼"H usable on 24" center
- Larger fork pockets available - see Options chart below
- Two lifting hooks (1 swivel & 1 rigid)
- Slot lock for easy chain use
- End hook point plus 3 intermediate hook points
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Overall Size: 53⅞”L to 94⅜”L x 32"W x 13"H
- Weight: 296 LBS