The Vestil LMS-EBT-46-4 Shorty Forklift Boom is designed for use in tight spaces. This telescoping boom has a 55¼” retracted length and a maximum 93” extended length. Lifting capacity ranges from 4,000 LBS at 31” to 2,750 LBS at 90⅜”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this short forklift boom features 3 convenient intermediate hook points. The usable fork pocket size is 7½"W x 2½"H on a 24" center. The LMS-EBT-46-4 is made of high grade structural steel and welded to meet ASW specifications for a long service life.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS at 31" - see capacity chart below
- Telescopic with an infinitely adjustable locking screw
- Fork pockets are 7½"W x 2½"H usable on 24" center
- Larger fork pockets available - see Options chart below
- Two lifting hooks (1 swivel & 1 rigid)
- Slot lock for easy chain use
- End hook point plus 3 intermediate hook points
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Overall Size: 55¼”L to 93”L x 32"W x 13½"H
- Weight: 248 LBS