The Vestil LMS-EBNT-40-4 Shorty Forklift Boom is designed for use in tight spaces. This boom has a 50⅞” length and a lift capacity of 4,000 LBS at 36” and 3,750 LBS at 48”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this versatile shorty forklift boom features 3 intermediate hook points. The usable fork pocket size is 7½"W x 2½"H on a 24" center. The LMS-EBNT-40-4 is made of high grade structural steel and welded to meet ASW specifications for a long service life.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
The LMS-EBNT-40-4 Shorty Forklift Boom is built to order with a normal lead time to ship 10 business days.
- 4,000 LB capacity at 36" - see capacity chart below
- Fork pockets are 7½"W x 2½"H usable on 24" center
- Larger fork pockets available - see bottom chart
- Two lifting hooks (1 swivel & 1 rigid)
- End hook point plus 3 intermediate hook points
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Overall Size: 50⅞”L x 32"W x 12"H
- Weight: 214 LBS
Options: (may increase standard lead time)
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimensions)
- Model LM-FP-37 - Larger Fork Pockets 7"W x 3"H (Inside Dimensions)
- Model LM-FP-39 - Larger Fork Pockets 9"W x 3"H (Inside Dimensions)