The Vestil LM-OBT-4-24 Orbital Forklift Boom is designed for applications that require moving and lifting tall items or reaching items that are in an elevated location. Counter-balance system and drop lock pin allow a single operator to quickly adjust the boom angle and a spring loaded detent allows for a single operator to quickly adjust boom length. This telescoping boom has an 87” retracted length and a maximum 147” extended length. Lifting capacity ranges from 4,000 LBS at 36” to 1,750 LBS at 144”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this orbital forklift boom features 3 convenient intermediate hook points. The usable fork pocket size is 7½"W x 2½"H on a 24" center. The Vestil LM-OBT-4-24 is made of high grade structural steel and welded to meet ASW specifications for a long service life.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
- Capacity 4,000 LBS at 36", 1,750 LBS at 144" - see single hook capacities below for all distances
- Telescopic with a spring loaded detent for single operator boom length adjustment
- Counter-balance and drop lock pin allow for single operator boom angle adjustment
- Boom is adjustable up to 37° above horizontal
- End hook height at max. 37° tilt is 99½"
- Fork pockets measure 7½"W x 2½"H usable on 24", 30", or 36" center (see models below)
- A safety restraint (included) secures the boom to the fork truck for safe operation.
- Includes 1 swivel and 1 rigid lifting hook
- Overall Length x Height: 86⁵⁄₈"L to 146⁵⁄₈"L x 27¹¹⁄₁₆"H
Options: (may increase standard lead time)
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimension)
- Model LM-FP-37 - Larger Fork Pockets 7"W x 3"H (Inside Dimension)
- Model LM-FP-39 - Larger Fork Pockets 9"W x 3"H (Inside Dimension)