The Vestil LM-OBNT-6-24 Orbital Forklift Boom is a fixed length, non-telescoping boom designed for applications that require moving and lifting tall items or reaching items that are in an elevated location. Lift capacity is 6,000 LBS. Counter-balance system and drop lock pin allow a single operator to quickly adjust the boom angle. Forklift Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this orbital boom features 3 convenient intermediate hook points. The usable fork pocket size is 7½"W x 2½"H on a 24", 30", or 36" center - see models below. The Vestil LM-OBNT-6-24 Orbital forklift boom is made of high grade structural steel and welded to meet ASW specifications for a long service life.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
The LM-OBNT-6-24 is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 to 6 business days.
- Capacity 6,000 LBS, at 36" - see single hook capacities below for all hook points
- Counter-balance and drop lock pin allow for single operator boom angle adjustment
- Boom is adjustable up to 37° above horizontal
- End hook height at the maximum 37° tilt is 57³⁄₁₆"
- Fork pockets measure 7½"W x 2½"H usable on 24" center (30" & 36" centers available - see models below)
- A safety restraint (included) secures the boom to the fork truck for safe operation.
- Includes 1 swivel and 1 rigid lifting hook
- Overall Length x Height: 80⁷⁄₈"L x 26⁵⁄₈"H
Options: (may increase standard lead time)
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimensions)
- Model LM-FP-37 - Larger Fork Pockets 7"W x 3"H (Inside Dimensions)
- Model LM-FP-39 - Larger Fork Pockets 9"W x 3"H (Inside Dimensions)