The Vestil LM-HRT-6-24 High Rise Telescoping Forklift Boom is an economical way to turn your forklift into a mobile jib crane ideal for completing a wide array of lifting and transporting applications. This high rise forklift boom attachment features an extend base that provides for an additional 5 feet of lift height. Lifting capacity ranges from 6,000 LBS at 30” to 1,550 LBS at 90”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this versatile forklift boom features 3 convenient intermediate hook points. The LM-HRT-6-24 is constructed of structural steel with a durable enamel finish for years of the service. Welded to meet AWS specifications.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
The Vestil LM-HRT-6-24 normally leaves the warehouse in 10 to 12 business days.
- Overall Height: 79¹³⁄₁₆ (extended base allows for additional 5' of lift height)
- Extended Length: 92⁵⁄₈"L
- Telescopic and features an infinitely adjustable locking screw
- Fork pockets are 7¼"W x 2¼"H usable on 24", 30", or 36" center (see models below)
- Larger fork pockets optional - see options below
- End hook point plus 3 intermediate hook points
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Two lifting hooks - one swivel & one rigid
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimensions). May increase standard lead time.