The Vestil LM-EBT-8-24 Telescoping Forklift Boom is an economical and efficient choice for a wide array of lifting & transporting applications. This heavy-duty forklift boom attachment has an 84” retracted length and a max. 152” extended length. Lifting capacity ranges from 8,000 LBS at 36” to 2,200 LBS at 144”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this versatile forklift boom features 4 convenient intermediate hook points. The LM-EBT-8-24 is constructed of structural steel with a durable enamel finish for years of the service. Welded to meet AWS specifications.
The LM-EBT-8-24 Telescoping Forklift Boom normally ships in 10 to 12 business days.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
- Telescopic with an infinitely adjustable locking screw
- Fork pockets are 7¼"W x 2¼"H usable on 24", 30", or 36" center (see models below)
- Larger pockets optional - see options below
- Two lifting hooks (1 swivel & 1 rigid)
- Slot lock for easy chain use
- End hook point plus 4 intermediate hook points
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Overall Extended Size: 149³⁄₈”L X 15"H
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimensions). May increase standard lead time.