The Vestil LM-1T-6-24 Telescoping Forklift Boom features a 26" overall height and heavy-duty frame support leg. The extra rise added by the base allows this forklift boom attachment to lift an additional 2 feet. This premium boom has an 85” retracted length and a max. 153” extended length. Lifting capacity ranges from 6,000 LBS at 36” to 1,750 LBS at 144”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this versatile forklift boom features 4 convenient intermediate hook points. The Vestil LM-1T-6-24 is constructed of structural steel with a durable enamel finish for years of the service. Welded to meet AWS specifications for years of reliable service.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
- 26" overall height increases lift height by 2'
- Telescopic and features an infinitely adjustable locking screw
- Min. hook point 36", Max. hook point 144"
- Fork pockets are 7¼"W x 2¼"H usable on 11", 24", 30", or 36" center depending on model
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Two lifting hooks, one rigid and one swivel
- Overall Extended Size: 151¼"L x 25⁷⁄₈"H
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimensions). Increases standard lead time.