The Vestil LM-1NT-8-24 Telescoping Forklift Boom features a 23½" overall height and heavy-duty frame support leg. The extra rise added by the base allows this forklift boom attachment to lift an additional 2 feet. This premium boom has a lifting capacity ranging from 8,000 LBS at 36” to 4,850 LBS at 78”. Boom comes standard with one rigid and one swivel lifting hook. In addition to the end hook point, this versatile forklift boom features 4 convenient intermediate hook points. The LM-1NT-8-24 is constructed of structural steel with a durable enamel finish for years of the service. Welded to meet AWS specifications for years of reliable service.
OSHA regulations require that users of forklift attachments obtain written approval from the forklift manufacturer before using the attachment.
Vestil LM-1NT-8 series Forklift Boom Attachments are built to order and have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- 23½" overall height increases lift height by 2'
- Min. hook point is 36", Max. hook point is 78"
- Fork pockets are 7¼"W x 2¼"H usable on 24", 30", on 36" center depending on model
- Safety restraint to secure the boom to the forklift for safe operation
- Two lifting hooks, one rigid and one swivel
Options: (may increase standard lead time)
- Model LM-FP - Larger Fork Pockets 8¼"W x 4¼"H (Inside Dimensions)
- Model LM-FP-37 - Larger Fork Pockets 7"W x 3"H (Inside Dimensions)
- Model LM-FP-39 - Larger Fork Pockets 9"W x 3"H (Inside Dimensions)