The Vestil LAD-6-14 6 Step Steel Rolling Warehouse Ladder provides a safe and effective solution for reaching products on high shelves. The top step is 14" deep and each step is 24" wide and 7" deep, with a grip strut step or perforated surface. Vestil LAD-6-14-G and LAD-6-14-P warehouse ladders have a climb angle of 58° while LAD-6-14-G-EZ and LAD-6-14-P-EZ offer a 50° easy climb angle. The maximum capacity is 350 LBS. Warehouse ladders roll easily on two swivel poly 3" diameter front casters and two rigid hard rubber 10" diameter rear casters. Optional foot activated safety gate available to help keep children and unauthorized personnel off the ladder. Vestil LAD-6-14 ladders are made of welded steel with a durable blue powder coat finish with a yellow bottom step for added safety. Vestil rolling warehouse ladders ship knocked down, some assembly required.
Vestil LAD-6-14-G and LAD-6-14-P Rolling Safety Ladders are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
- Top step is 14" deep
- 350 LB capacity
- Ladder locks in place when user steps on first step
- 58° and 50° easy-climb step angle models available
- Each step is 24" wide by 7" deep
- Top step height: 60" / Overall height: 90"
- Top platform includes 30" handrail and 4" toe board
- Removable (bolted on) rear cross bar at top of platform handrail to prevent walking off ladder
- Grip strut and perforated step models available
- Rear 10" diameter hard rubber casters
- Base Size: 34¼" x 53-15/16" or 34¼" x 62⅜" (see chart below)
- Unique two-piece design allows ladder to separate for shipping and storage
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Manufactured in compliance with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards
- Foot Activated Safety Gate - Models LAD-GATE-58 & LAD-GATE-50-EZ
- Powder-Coated Bolt On Tool Box measures 26-3/8"L x 10-5/16"L x 3-1/8"H - Model LAD-TT-B