The Vestil L-270-HD-SS Stainless Steel High Lift Pallet Truck is ideal for use in clean and washdown environments. Allows a single operator to transport and lift open bottom skids, boxes, and baskets weighting up to 2,000 LBS to a comfortable, ergonomic work height. The lowered height is 3½" and the maximum raised height is 31½". The fork size is 26¾“W O.D. x 45”L. This high lift pallet jack features an ergonomic pump handle with two lift speeds to accommodate lighter and heavier loads. Integral side stabilizers automatically lift into place when the load is raised above 21½" for increased stability. The Vestil L-270-HD-SS rolls smoothly on nylon steer and load wheels.
The Vestil L-270-HD-SS Stainless Steel High Lift Pallet Jack may be used with open bottom skids / pallets, boxes, and baskets. Not for use with regular pallets.
- Stainless steel construction
- 2,000 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 31½" maximum lift height
- Manual push with two speed manual hand pump operation
- Automatic stabilizers engage at a raised height of 21½"
- Overall fork size: 26¾"W O.D. x 45"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6½"W
- Single stage cylinder
- Nylon steer and load wheels
- Weight: 487 LBS