Vestil L-270-HD High Lift Pallet Truck is built to allow a single operator to transport and lift open bottom skids, boxes, and baskets weighting up to 3,000 LBS to a comfortable, ergonomic work height. The lowered height is 3½" and the maximum raised height is 31½". The fork size is 26¾“W O.D. x 43”L. This high lift pallet jack features an ergonomic pump handle with two lift speeds to accommodate lighter and heavier loads. Integral side stabilizers automatically lift into place when the load is raised above 21½" for increased stability. The L-270-HD rolls smoothly on poly on steel wheels. All steel construction with a durable blue enamel finish.
The Vestil L-270-HD high lift pallet jack may be used with open bottom skids / pallets, boxes, and baskets. Not for use with regular pallets.
- 3,000 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 31½" maximum lift height
- Manual push with two speed manual hand pump operation
- Automatic stabilizers engage at a raised height of 21½"
- Overall fork size: 26¾"W O.D. x 43"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6½"W
- Single stage cylinder
- All steel construction with blue enamel finish
- Solid Platform to Fit Over Forks - Contact HOF for a quote