The Vestil L-270-DC-HD-SS Stainless Steel High Lift Pallet Jack is ideal for use in sanitary, medical, and food applications and in wash down environments. This battery powered High Lift Pallet Truck allows a single operator to transport and lift open bottom pallets and skids, totes, boxes and baskets weighing up to 3,000 LBS to a comfortable, ergonomic work height of 31½". This high lift pallet jack features both 12V battery (DC) powered lift AND manual hand pump operation. A rocker switch controls the quick and smooth load raising and lowering of the forks. Integral side stabilizers automatically activate when the load reaches a raised height of 15” for maximum stability and safety - prevents truck from being moved in the raised position. 12V battery, 115V on-board battery charger, and battery indicator gauge included. The L-270-DC-HD-SS high lift pallet truck is all stainless steel construction.
The L-270-HD-DC-SS Stainless Steel High Lift Pallet Jack may be used with open bottom skids and pallets only. Not for use with regular pallets.
Features & Specifications:
- 3,000 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 31½" maximum lift height
- Manual push with 12V DC powered lift AND manual hand pump operation
- 12V battery, 115V integral battery charger, and battery charge indicator gauge included
- Raise & lower rocker switch on handle
- Overall fork size: 26¾"W O.D. x 45"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6½"W
- Automatic stabilizer brake engages at a raised height of 15"
- Single stage cylinder
- Stainless steel construction