Vestil JIB-CBX Portable Offset Jib Cranes, models JIB-CBX-25-8-10, JIB-CBX-25-10-10, JIB-CBX-50-8-10, JIB-CBX-50-10-10, & JIB-CBX-100-8-10 feature an offset base design allowing for a bigger usable work area below the I-beam. The fixed length W Type I-beam pivots 360° for complete access. Cranes have built-in fork pockets for easy forklift tranport. The included counter-balance base does not come filled with concrete. Instructions are included on the proper filling of the base with concrete. Base may be ordered pre-filled with concrete for immediate use (see options below). Ships knocked down, simple assembly required. Vestil JIB-CBX jib cranes are not intended to be used as a forklift attachment.
Vestil JIB-CBX Jib Cranes are built to order with an estimated lead time of 17 business days to leave the warehouse.
- Fixed length W Type I-beam pivots 360° for full access
- Base size is 42¼"W x 42¼"L x 18"H or 36"H
- Base includes built-in fork pockets for transportation with forklift
- 18"H base requires (41) 60 lb. bags of sakrete mix (36"H base requires 82 bags)
- Models with suffix BC feature a factory pre-filled concrete counter-balance base with fork pockets
- Fork pockets are 7⅝" wide x 2⅝" high usable
- Under I-beam clearance is 10'
- Steel construction with blue painted finish
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.