Vestil JIB-CB-100 Portable Jib Cranes allow the operator to easily transport the crane using a forklift. For model JIB-CB-100-8-10, the included counter-balance base does not come filled with concrete. Instructions are included on the proper filling of the base with concrete. Model JIB-CB-100-8-10-BC comes pre-filled with concrete for immediate use. JIB-CB-100 Jib cranes have a maximum capacity of 1,000 LBS, and ship broken down - assembly required. Vestil JIB-CB-100 portable jib cranes are not designed for use as a forklift attachment.
Vestil JIB-CB-100 Portable Jib Cranes are built to order. Models with an empty base have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days, while models with pre-filled bases have a lead time of 15 business days.
- Fixed-length W Type I-Beam pivots 360° for complete access
- Base size is 42"W x 42"L x 36"H
- Base includes built-in fork tubes for transportation with fork truck
- 36"H base requires (82) 60 lb. bags of sakrete mix
- Models with suffix BC feature a factory pre-filled concrete counter-balance base with fork pockets
- Fork tubes are 7½" wide x 2½" high usable
- Under I-beam clearance is 10'
- Upright vertical column bolts to base
- Steel construction with blue enamel finish
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.