The Vestil HYD-10-EP Hefti-Lift with Extended platform, is a portable platform lift that provide a powerful solution for transporting, lifting, and positioning materials in a variety of commercial, office, and industrial applications. This versatile platform lift features a removable chrome platform allowing the unit to lift up to 300 LBS of material to a maximum height of 59" using the platform or the 4½" W x 2½" thick forks. The manual hydraulic foot pump yields ¾" of platform travel per stroke. A Non-slip chain allows for accurate height positioning. The HYD-10-EP Hefti-Lift rolls smoothly on two front rigid and two rear swivel poly-on-steel casters and includes a foot operated brake. All welded steel construction with chrome platform and uprights for years of service.
Not for use with standard pallets.
- Maximum Capacity: 300 LBS
- Removable 23" W x 40" L chrome platform
- Lowered height: 3½" / Max. Raised height: 59"
- Each fork is 4½"W x 2½" thick
- Overall fork dimensions: 22⁷⁄₈"W x 40"L
- Foot pump yields 3⁄4” of platform travel per stroke
- Heavy duty lifting chain
- Foot pedal features an anti-slip sleeve
- All welded steel construction with chrome platform and uprights
- Two front rigid & two rear swivel polyurethane casters and a foot operated brake
- Weight: 298 LBS