Vestil HOOK-BASE-38 Forklift Towing Attachment converts your forklift into a tow truck (push only) for moving trailers and other portable equipment. Attachment may also be used as a forklift hook base to lift loads weighing up to 4,000 LBS from the overhead position using a hook. Simple to use design slides onto forks and locks into place with pin style tine locks. Fork pockets accept forks that are up to 5” wide x 2” thick. Optional bolt on tow balls, pintle hook, and lifting hooks available (see options below). The Vestil HOOK-BASE-38 forklift towing attachment features all welded steel construction with a blue powder coat blue finish for a long service life.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS | Push Capacity: Varies depending on ball or pintle hook used - see options chart below
- Load may be pushed only, not designed to pull al load
- Fork pockets fit minimum 42" long forks that are up a 5" wide x 2" thick
- Fork pockets center to center measure 24"
- Secures to forklift using a Pin style tine lock
- Optional tow balls, pintle hook, and lift hooks available (see options below)
- Meets OSHA requirements
- See Tow Balls, Pintle Hook, & Lifting Hooks in Options Chart Below