The Vestil HIPM-2748-DC Premium High Lift Pallet Truck is a powered lift, manual drive truck designed to transport and lift skids and totes weighing up to 2,500 LBS from ground level up to 31½" high. This ergonomic tote lifter aids in reducing muscle fatigue and injury by raising material to a comfortable work height. A 37" high back rest provides additional load stability. Lifter operates on 12V DC power with 12V battery, 115V on-board battery charger, and battery indicator gauge included. Push buttons to raise and lower lift are located on the power unit and on a detachable hand control on an 8’ coil cord. An automatic brake engages at a raised height of 8" for increased stability. Rolls smoothly on phenolic 3" x 8" rear swivel casters and 3" x 2" front guide wheels. The HIPM-2748-DC high rise skid lifter features all steel construction for a long service life. AC 115 V / 1 Phase powered lifters available.
The HIPM-2748-DC is built to order with an estimated lead time to ship of 20 business days.
The HIPM-2748-DC is for use ONLY with open bottom skids & totes. It is NOT for use with regular pallets that have an understructure.
- 2,500 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 31½" maximum lift height
- 37" high back rest
- (1) 12V battery, 115V integral battery charger, & battery indicator gauge included
- Raise & Lower buttons on power unit AND on hand control pendant with 8' cord
- Overall fork Size: 27"W O.D. x 48"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6⅝"W
- Automatic brake engages at a raised height of 8" To 10"
- Manual drive with 12V DC powered lift operation
- Keyed ON/OFF switch
- 3" x 8" phenolic rear swivel casters and 3" x 2" front guide wheels
- Overall Size: 63"L x 32"W x 40½"H
- All steel construction with blue enamel finish