The Vestil HIPM-2048-DC High Rise Pallet Jack is a powered lift, manual drive truck designed to transport and lift skids and totes weighing up to 2,500 LBS from ground level up to 31" high. This ergonomic high rise pallet jack / tote lifter aids in reducing muscle fatigue and injury by raising material to a comfortable work height. A 37" high back rest provides additional load stability. Lifter operates on 12V DC power with battery, 115V on-board battery charger, and battery indicator gauge included. Push buttons to raise and lower lift are located on the power unit and on a detachable hand control on an 8’ coil cord. An automatic brake engages at a raised height of 8" for increased stability. Rolls smoothly on phenolic 3" x 8" rear swivel casters and 3" x 2" front guide wheels. The Vestil HIPM-2048-DC high lift skid jack features all steel construction for a long service life. AC 115 V / 1 Phase and Air powered lifters available.
The Vestil HIPM-2048 high lift pallet truck is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 30 business days.
The HIPM-2048 is for use ONLY with open bottom skids & totes. It is NOT for use with regular pallets that have an understructure.
- 2,500 LB capacity with a 3½" lowered height and 31½" maximum lift height
- 37" high back rest
- (1) 12V battery, 115V integral battery charger, & battery indicator gauge included
- Raise & Lower buttons on power unit AND on hand control pendant with 8' cord
- (1) 12V battery and integral battery charger included
- Overall fork Size: 20"W O.D. x 48"L
- Individual Fork Width: 6⅝"W
- Automatic brake engages at a raised height of 8" to 10"
- Manual drive with 12V DC powered lift operation
- Keyed ON/OFF switch
- 3" x 8" phenolic rear swivel casters and 3" x 2" front guide wheels
- Overall Size: 63"L x 32"W x 40½"H
- All steel construction with blue enamel finish