The Vestil HDD-48-10-S Drum Dumper is designed to dump drums weighing up to 1,000 LBS at dump heights of 36, 48”, 60” or 72” depending on model. This stationary drum dumper may be used with 55 and 30 gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums. Vertical adjustment drum restraints come standard. The 12 volt, 56 frame, 3/4 HP motor runs on 115V single phase power. The motor hydraulically actuates the steel powder coated chute to a maximum dump angle of 45°. A hand held pendant control on an 8’ coil cord controls chute rotation. Battery and integral battery charger come standard. The HDD-48-10-S hydraulic drum dumper features all steel construction for years of reliable service.
The Vestil HDD-48-10-S is built to order with an estimated lead time of 20 business days to leave the warehouse.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered please complete the Drum Dumper Survey using the link above.
- Power dump handles 55 & 30 gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- 36", 48", 60", & 72" dump heights (depending on model)
- Max. Dump Angle: 45°
- Adjustable drum restraints
- 12v battery and built-in battery charger included
- Hand held pendant control on an 8' coil cord
- Upper travel limit switch
- Emergency safety velocity fuse in cylinder
- All steel construction with powder coat finish
- AC Power Option - various motor voltages available - Contact us for a quote
- 5 Gallon Pail Adaptor - allows pails to be dumped - Model HDD-5G-ADP
- FDA White Powder Coated or Steel-It Frame - rated for incidental contact with food - Contact us for a quote
- 2-Button Radio Remote Control - With a Lift-Hold-Lower Circuit. Model RRC-2PB