The Vestil HDC-900-GPT Portable Drum Crusher eliminates the need to transport empty drums to a crushing facility. This gasoline-powered drum compactor comes standard with an integral trailer with brake and tail lights included. The HDC-900-GPT features a 570cc Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine with a full cycle time (crush and retract) of only 25 seconds, and also has a powered tilt function. The high-cycle design makes this steel drum crusher able to run continuously without the need for a cooling off period. This industrial drum crusher reduces 55-gallon ribbed drums to an approximate crushed height of 6" (do not attempt to crush smooth-walled drums with this crusher). The Vestil HDC-900-GPT portable drum crusher conforms to OSHA 1910.212 and ANSI Z245.5 safety standards.
The Vestil HDC-900-GPT Portable Drum Crusher is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 9 weeks.
- Crushes 55-gallon ribbed drums to 6" height
- Integral trailer with tail and brake lights
- 570cc Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine
- Emergency stop button instantly shuts down unit
- Exterior tension mounted twin cylinders eliminate rod buckling and damage
- Hydraulic pump provides 25 second cycle time (crush and retract)
- High-cycle design: can run continuously without need for cooling-off time
- Includes air/oil cooler to prevent overheating
- Includes power tilt
- 38,000 LBS of crushing power
- (2) 25" dia. x 8½"W rubber tires
- Fully automatic operation
- Overall size (transport): 83¼"W x 138-9/16"L x 58⅛"H
- Meets OSHA 1910.212 and ANSI Z245.5 standards