Vestil HDC-305-72 Portable Drum Lifter / Rotator / Boom allows a single operator to lift, transport and dispense fully loaded 55 gallon steel drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Drums are lifted via a manual hydraulic foot pump. 360° drum rotation is controlled via hand pull chain. The maximum lift height is 71¼" measured from the ground to the bottom of the drum in the horizontal postion. An included boom attachment conveniently stores on the outriggers. Drum tilter rolls easily on 5" rear swivel casters and 8" front rigid wheels. The Vestil HDC-305-72 portable drum rotator features all steel construction with a durable blue enamel finish for a long service life.
Powered lift and powered rotation options are available. Options are available for handling plastic and fiber drums (see options below).
The Vestil HDC-305-72 Portable Drum Rotator built to order and normally leaves the warehouse in 20 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS (drum must be full to rotate at capacity)
- 71¼" max raised drum height
- Manual foot pump hydraulic lift (powered lift available - see options below)
- 5" rear swivel casters and 8" front rigid wheels
- 360° drum rotation via hand pull chain
- Boom attachment that stores on the outriggers
- Foot operated floor lock
- Dual Ratchet Strap to handle 30 & 55 Gal. drums. Factory Installed - Model FDRS
- Steel 30 Gal. Drum Saddle Adaptor. Attaches to the inner rim of drum saddle. - Model FDC-30
- Plastic & Fiber Drum Adapter for 30 & 55 Gal. drums. Comes with Adjusting Arm & Nylon Strap. Handles steel, plastic, & fiber drums that are 12" to 21" in dia. and 28" to 36" high - Model FDA-800
- DC Powered Lift, includes hand pendant control, 12v battery, & on-board charger - Model HDC-DC
- AC Powered Lift - 115V 1-phase, includes hand pendant control - Model HDC-AC
- Air/Oil Operated Lift - Model HDC-AIR
- DC Powered Rotation, includes hand pendant control, (2) 12v batteries, & on-board charger - Model HDC-R-DC
- AC Powered Rotation 115V 1-phase, includes hand pendant control - Model HDC-R-AC
DRUM MUST BE FULL TO ROTATE AT RATED CAPACITY.